Wednesday, September 23, 2009

8 Months Old!

8 Months Old!

Well, we're actually nearing the end of 8 months.  Micah is a happy and mostly laid back baby. His smiles and laughter light up our days. 

The picture above is Micah in his chair at 8 months. It was my intention to take a picture each month, but due to our recent move, I, unfortunately, missed several months. As I was trying to take his picture, he realized that, "...hey, this thing moves!" So, he started rocking back and forth once he figured out that he could make the chair move on his own. Then, he wanted to look over the side of the arm of the chair...then up at the fan... Needless-to-say, after about 10 pictures, I finally got a good one of him looking at the camera.

I have chosen to prepare all of Micah's food. Each week, Micah  is introduced to a new fruit, vegetable, spice, and/or recipe.  It's actually really easy---all you need is a blender! Most recently, Micah has tasted whole grain mac and cheese, chicken, and turkey dishes. He is quite the picky eater, although, this isn't too hard to believe when you consider who his parents are!

I included a picture of Micah in his Exersaucer.  Most days, he plays in the Exersaucer while I am getting ready for work. This particular morning, I noticed that Micah was unusually quiet, so I peeked around the corner and found that he had dozed off in mid-play!

We took a trip to Mobile in mid-August to see Grandma & Grandpa.  The Exersaucer traveled with us---speaking of traveling with Micah and ALL of his stuff...my little car leaves little room for anything other than Micah's belongings! While we were down there, Grandma gave Micah an impromptu piano lesson.

The other two photos are just random pictures from my cell phone. The first one is of Micah & me taking a nap, and the second photo is one of Micah's "Good Morning!" smiles!

















Knocked out on the Exersaucer!






















Piano lesson with Grandma

















 Naptime



"Good Morning!"

No comments:

Post a Comment